Cinic Reopening – JUNE 29, 2020
COVID19 Restriction Policies
The Ministry of Health is requiring all clients to wear a face mask during their appointment. I recommend bringing one with you (cloth masks are acceptable), something that you are comfortable wearing with for longer periods of time. During your treatment, you may remove your mask when lying face-down, but will need to put it back on if you turn face-up. If you do not have a mask, or forget to bring one, a mask will be provided.
The Ministry of Health is requiring all clients to clean their hands when entering the clinic and after their treatment. There is a sink in the bathroom (and a poster on Public Health’s hand-washing guide) as well as hand sanitizer that is available.
- Appointments will be staggered 30-45 minutes apart to allow for proper disinfection between clients.
- Pre-screening will be done at time of booking your appointment (if it’s within 2 weeks of booking) as well, you will be sent a Covid19 Intake form to fill out and submit up to 24hrs prior to your appointment (this will be emailed to you with your appointment reminder). Once you arrive for your appointment, an additional screening will be performed again.
- Please arrive alone for your appointments. Unless you are the guardian of a minor child or have need of physical assistance, to minimize risk at this time, spouses and siblings may not attend appointments together.
- Please arrive on time (or 5 minutes before) but please wait in your car for your confirmed appointment. You will be directed in when the therapist is ready for you (either by text or a thumbs up from the door).
- Late Arrivals cannot be accommodated to your full booked time. In the past we have tried our best to accommodate, but now, to allow for proper dis-infection and cleaning between clients, your appointment time will be shortened and end when your session was originally supposed to.
- Your name and phone number as well as date of appointment will be contained in a visitors log and only given to the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit in the event of the need of contact tracing.
- The clinic will be cleaned and sanitized between clients. This includes the table and face cradle being sanitized and blankets and sheets changed (no change there). High contact surfaces such as bathroom, door knobs, light switches, counters, pin pad, floors, computers / electronics and pens will be sanitized as well.
- PPE will be worn by the therapist during the appointments. The amount of PPE will be determined by the amount of risk to the therapist.
We have also added some features to the clinic to help with reduction in transmission of COVID19.
- New paper towel dispenser in the bathroom and touchless soap dispenser.
- Vinyl reception chair that can be sanitized (sorry everyone the comfy leather recliner had to go for now, but not gone for good)
- Garbage receptacles with step pedals (so no need to touch or see garbage).
- New laundry hamper that will be cleaned and sanitized when laundry is done.
- Recovering of clinic chairs, tables and stools to ensure no cracks or areas for potential pathogens.
- Removal of carpets to aid in thorough cleaning of floors .
I look forward to seeing my existing clients and boy have I missed you and of course look forward to meeting new ones.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or need further clarification.